Thank you for your interest being on the 100+ Women Who Care, Tri-Lakes Board of Directors. Our organization makes real changes in the lives of those living in the Tri-Lakes region through our combined donations twice a year.
We meet twice a year; the meetings are held the third Wednesday of the month in April and October. From 5:30 to 6:00 we will have a social half hour; the meeting will begin promptly 6:00pm and will last one hour.
The 100+ Women Who Care organization was setup to allow those who want to make a difference in their community the opportunity to do so when time and funds might be limited. That sentiment is reflected with our Board of Directors as well. We keep our volunteer time to a minimum!
- We have a maximum of five board members
- We ask that board members attend member meetings if at all possible.
- The board meets once a year only if necessary.
- When a board member leaves, the other board members are asked to secure their replacement board member as soon as possible.
- In the interest of giving each organization nominated an equal footing, it is recommended that board members not nominate organizations and refrain from asking leading questions or showing preference before the member vote.
Areas of responsibility:
- Meeting Setup
- Member Recruitment
- Grant Recipient Liaising
- Non-Profit Organization Recruitment
If you’d like to become a board member, please complete and submit the form below. We’d love to have your support!